3 cups flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter
1 cup milk, or sour milk or keirs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 325 F. or 170 C.
- Mix dry ingredients. Blend in a little butter at a time, making sure there are no large chunks.
- Mix wet ingredients and add to dry. Beat until well blended, but do not overbeat.
- Put in muffin liners, Fill muffin tins 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake apx. 15 min, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool and frost.