It is from our church cookbook, by Susan Nelson.
1 c. margarine (180-200g.)
1 c. water
4 Tablespoons cocoa
2 c. flour
2 c. sugar
1 teaspoon soda
1 Tablespoon vanilla
3/4 c. milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Bring margarine, water and cocoa to boil.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Combine wet ingredients
- Combine cocoa mixture with both dry and wet ingredients and stir well.
- Pour into greased and floured pan.
- Bake apx. 20 min.
1 c. sugar
1/4 c. milk
4 Tablespoons margarine
1/4 c. broken pieces of dark chocolate
- Combine sugar, milk and margarine in small pot.
- Bring to boil and boil 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate.
- Pour over cake