These are a favorite in our home. This recipe is taken from the magazine, "Labu Apetiti."When you have time you can make balls and roll each one individually. When you are in a hurry just roll out the entire dough or half of it and cut with a pizza cutter. I sometimes make a huge batch- 4 times as big and cook half and then freeze the rest of the dough. It is easy to let it thaw out and roll and have another quick batch of crackers.
250 g. flour
50g. flax seeds
150 g. wheat flour
1/2 t. salt
20 g. sugar
1/2 t. baking soda
50 g. melted butter
240 ml. sour milk, buttermilk or kefirs.
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Mix dry ingredients.
3. Poor in wet ingredients and mix, then knead to make a nice dough.
4. Divide into balls and roll each one as thin as you can/desire.
5. Poke with a fork and put on baking sheet.
6. Bake until golden brown- about 10 minutes.