You can divide the dough in balls and roll each one individually or roll it out and cut them with cutters like we did.
Healthy, and yummy and sure to please even the youngest in the family.
250 g. flour ( 2 1/4- 2 1/2 cups)
50 g. flax seeds ( 1/2 cup)
150 g. whole wheat or rye flour ( 1 1/2 cups)
1/2 t. salt
20 g. sugar (3-4 T)
1/2 t. baking soda
50 g. melted butter (6 T)
240 ml. kefirs, sour milk, buttermilk ( 1 cup)
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients and stir into dry to form ball.
- Knead as necessary, and divide into balls of teaspoon size.
- Roll dough in balls, or roll and cut.
- Place on lightly greased cookies sheet.
- Prick with a fork.
- Bake at apx. 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F until golden.