Monday, May 13, 2013

Something Italian

Yesterday we had a wonderful time making Italian food with the girls. I had wanted to teach them to make tiramisu, since most people really consider that something special. I searched through lots of recipes, and reviews before deciding to try this one.

Tiramisu II Recipe


Then I wanted to find some yummy Italian recipes. I wanted something simple, delicious, but a little more fancy than just normal spaghetti or pizza.





I ran across the website Italian Food Forever and really fell in love with it. I found lots of new recipes I would like to try. But we made the following two dishes. The girls gave both dishes a flying 5 star rating!

Herb Ricotta Gnocchi - Picture from the site and clicking it will take you to the recipe.

 2013-herbgnocchi2

Panzarotti-  Or fried pizzas. Picture is from the site and clicking on it will take you to the recipe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment