Sunday, November 17, 2013

Macaroni and Cheese

http://www.food.com/recipe/fannie-farmers-classic-baked-macaroni-cheese-135350
It has been brought to my attention that I have not been posting lately. The fact is I had no idea so many people even used or looked at this blog.

The fact that I haven't been posting doesn't mean I have not been cooking. Quite the contrary-yesterday I spent the whole day in the kitchen. Making food to celebrate my birthday. I made 3 cakes, a vege tray, a yummy meat salad and cheese fondue with curry meatballs, french bread and steamed broccoli for dipping.

But rather than sharing any of those party recipes today I want to share with you a comfort food. There are those foods that bring us warm, happy feelings from childhood and this is one of mine.

I don't make it often from scratch since it time consuming, and here in LV we can't get it in the boxed version. But when I do make it this is a recipe that looks like a good one, though I haven't tried this exact one I have made this several times and like topping it with cubed bread for a nice crunch.

Macaroni and Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment