Monday, October 21, 2013

Hot Peppers- Pickled.

Wanting some spice in my diet to remind me of home, and have a bit more than the bland cuisine here I got some seeds this spring and planted some hot peppers. My peppers ended up being very productive in our new green house and I had a TON of hot peppers.

So to please my husband and work up the peppers I decided to try pickling them.

We were very pleased with the results, and the visitors we have had have been enjoying popping these at times. ( A nice challenge for the male guest. Women here don't seem to go for the spicy things).

I got the recipe HERE

But as you can see I made a few changes, because I didn't cut my peppers and I used at least 3 cloves of garlic per jar.

Add some spice and zip to your life this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment