|Picture borrowed from here|
500 g. ground beef
300 g. ground pork
1 onion- finely chopped
3 cloves garlic- minced
3 slices of white bread soaked in the warm water or milk.
250 g. warm milk or water
2 T of spices. ( I don't measure, but use salt, pepper and other spices).
- Soak bread in water or milk.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Form patties and dip/roll in bread crumbs .
- Fry on hot pan with a bit of oil until nicely browned.
- Bake 10-15 minutes in moderate oven.
- If you have too many than freeze.