Saturday, December 28, 2013

Cookie Craze

Peppermint Meringue Kisses
 Every year at Christmas I like to go wild with my cookies. Since childhood it has been a tradition of ours to give cookies to family and friends. My Mom and I used to do this, and now I keep it up in my home. This year I made 14 kinds of cookies and candies. Here are some of the ones I made this year.

Outrageous Oatmeal

Date Pinwheels  (Aunt Karen's Favorite)

Carmel Almond Pinwheels


Peanut Butter Cookies (My toddler got a hold of this one and took a bite out before the picture was taken)

Pineapple Pockets

Molasses Cookies

Buckeyes, and 3 kinds of filled chocolates

Chocolate Crinkles with Mint White Chocolate

Sour Cream Sugar Cookies with White Chocolate Decor
Pepper cookies.



2 comments:

  1. Paldies, par šo skaisto, jauko un mīļo tradīciju, ko mēs arī šogad esam pārņēmuši no jums un sveicām mūsu kaimiņus! Mīlam, Rišķi.

    ReplyDelete